Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The FANTASTIC 4

Ok, so I'm in a band. It's called the fantastic 4. Myself and the other 3 people that sit at my table in science are in it. I am the flame guy, Annie is the rock guy, Briana is the stretch guy, and Blake is the invisible lady. We right *fantastic* songs all the time. LOL. I even wrote one about me being the flame guy. It goes......

I'm a flame guy, flame guy, I light up the sky
All day and night
You can't catch me cuz i know how to fly
I fly up high and I fly down low
The only thing I can't do is fly in the snow
(beat-boxing) LOL

3 comments:

  1. lol Who knew country white chicks could rap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. it's good right. WAIT. its better than good........... IT'S BEAST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh huh, sure it is:)

    ReplyDelete